Stemming off the success of the EOSS and EOSTD, there were quite a few customers that loved the truly integral design but wanted a platform that could hold its own in a precision environment. Put up against full length match barrels while still being as quiet as any thread on suppressors without the extra length. All the benefits of the EOSS integrated baffle core with just the right amount of effective rifling to yield a truly precision integral. Starting life as a 416R Carpenter Stainless Micro groove match barrel, the EOSXL Baffle core is then machined directly into the barrel body itself. This eliminates concentricity issues that can lead to baffle strikes and unreliable performance. The EOSXL maintains 10.75” of effective rifling in a 20” (OAL) Over All Length to give the right balance of harmonics, weight, sound suppression, and precision MOA accuracy.
EOSXL .22LR FEATURES:
- SIMPLISTIC DESIGN ONLY COMPOSING OF 3 PARTS
- NO TOOLS REQUIRED TO REMOVE OUTER TUBE
- SUB MOA AT 100 YARDS
- DIRECT BARREL REPLACEMENT FOR A 10/22™, NO MACHINING OR MODIFICATION REQUIRED (MUST USE A STOCK THAT WILL ACCOMMODATE A .920” DIAMETER BARREL)
- CALIBER: .22LR
- LENGTH: 20.0”
- DIAMETER: 0.920(SLEEVE) – 0.875(BODY)
- WEIGHT: 23OZ
- FULL AUTO:
- RIFLING: 1:16” 12 LANDS 12 GROOVES
- BARREL AND CORE: 416 STAINLESS
- SLEEVE GRADE: 9 – TITANIUM
- ENDCAP GRADE: 5 – TITANIUM
- -THE PURCHASE PRICE IS FOR THE INTEGRALLY SUPPRESSED BARREL ONLY. -THIS IS REGISTERED AS A SUPPRESSOR WITH THE ATF&E, THEREFORE ALL NFA LAWS, RULES, AND TAX STAMPS APPLY.